Vitamina AD3E Drinking Solution
Each ml contains：
Vitamina A 50.000 UI/ml
Vitamina D 3 5000 UI/ml
Vitamina E 20 mg/ml
Simulsol, potassium sorbate, propyleneglycol, distilled water q.s. ad 1 ml
- The product is recommended as a growth stimulant in the young stock of horses, cattle, sheep, goats, swine, poultry( hen, turkey, guinea-fowl, quail, pheasant, peacock, goose, duck, pigeon) dogs and cats, as well as for the improvement of the prolification in breeder flocks.
- Vitamin AD3E can be also used as antistress treatment; if associates with antibiotics, it can be used in the prevention of some infectious or parasitic diseases (salmonellosis, collibacillosis, coccidiosis etc.).
- Vitamin AD3E can also be used as support for the convalescent animals or in case of disturbances of the mineral, fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism.
Do not use concomitant with other products containing vitamins A, D3, E.
Overcoming the marked doses or prolonged administration may produce adverse effects or poisoning by aggregation manifested by anorexia, color of skin or mucous membranes, anemia, leukopenia, splenic and hepatic hypertrophy.
Horses, cattle, sheep, goats, swine, poultry (hen, turkey, guinea-fowl, quail, pheasant, peacock, goose, duck, pigeon) dogs and cats.
Dosage and Administration:
Be incorporated into the drinking water for 3-5 days, the following doses per animal per day:
- in adult horses and cattle: 8 -12 ml;
- in colts, calves and adult sheep, goats and swine: 3- 7 ml;
- in piglets, lambs, kids and adult dogs: 2 – 3 ml;
- in puppies and cats: 1- 2 ml;
- poultry (hens, turkeys, guinea-fowls, quails, pheasants, peacocks, geese, ducks, pigeons): 1 – 2 ml/liter of drinking water
Advise on Correct Administration:
In animals refusing water, the product is administered using a syringe without needle, at mouth inject.
Special Precaution and Storage:
-Keep out of the reach of children.
-Store at temperatures not exceeding 25�C, in the original packaging, protected from light.
-Do not use after the expiry date which is stated on the label.
In some dog breeds, vitamin D3 can elicit anaphylactic type reactions, that are controlled with glucocorticoids (Dexametarom) and/or antihistaminics (Alergotrat).
For the environment protection, medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal products should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
polyethylene bottles of 50,100 and 1000 ml
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!