- Enrofloxacin Injection is a broad spectrum antibacterial belonging to the class of quinolones. It is indicated mainly for infections caused by anaerobic bacteria in calves, goats, poultry, sheep and swine.
- Enrofloxacin is effective against a wide range of Gram positive and Gram negative organisms causing infections. Enrofloxacin is used to treat respiratory tract infections (bronchopneumonia), gastro enteritis, calf scours, mastitis, metritis, pyometra, skin and soft tissue infections, ear infections, secondary bacterial infections such as those caused by E.Coli, Salmonella Spp. Pseudomonas, Streptococcus, etc.
This product is available in the following dosages:
Enrofloxacin Injection 5%
Enrofloxacin Injection 10%
Enrofloxacin Injection 12%
Enrofloxacin Injection 20%
Enrofloxacin Injections are available in the following packaging:
1 vial / box;
or according to the customer’s specifications.
Indicated for infections caused by various kinds of sensitive bacteria or mixed infections.
1) Hemorrhagic enteritis, diarrhea, alimentary toxicosis, typhoid fever or paratyphoid fever caused by sensitive bacteria, as well as secondary infections caused by epidemic diarrhea
2) Common scour, lamb dysentery and pasteurellosis caused by sensitive bacteria
3) White diarrhea, colibacillosis, fowl cholera and chronic respiratory disease
Tightly sealed and store in a cold place, avoid lights.
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!