Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate Injection
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate Injection, is a synthetic adrenocortical steroid anti-inflammatory drug.
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate is used to treat various conditions such as severe allergic reactions, arthritis, blood diseases, breathing problems, certain cancers, eye diseases, intestinal disorders, and skin diseases.
- It is also used to test for an adrenal gland disorder (Cushing’s syndrome).
- This injectable form of dexamethasone is used when a similar drug cannot be taken by mouth or when a very fast response is needed, especially in patients with severe medical conditions.
Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate
Usage and administration:
By intravenous or intramuscular injection.
One dosage:Horse:2.5-5mg; cattle:5-20mg; sheep: 4-12mg; dog, cat: 0.125-1mg;
To ensure accuracy of dosing, a suitably graduated syringe should be used when treating small animals.
Anti-inflammatory, Antiemetic, Chemotherapy, Steroids
Tightly sealed, avoid lights.
10 ml, 50ml, 100ml
* or according to the customer`s packaging requirement
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!